Welcome to St. Luke’s first weekly quarantine activity post! As the COVID lockdown continues, we want to share some fun activities, zoom class recommendations, kid-friendly recipes, and other engaging resources with you all. These will help keep you active and busy whether you are home alone, with your partner, or with your family.
Activities of the Week
Joint Puzzle: https://jigsawpuzzles.io/
A collection of fun puzzles you can complete on your own, or link to your socially distanced friend for you to complete together!
These fun tropical paper flowers are simple to make and will bring brightness to your day!
Zoom lesson of the Week
Oakville Art Studio:
The Oakville Art Studio has several different art lessons over zoom for you to end the summer with!
Recipe of the Week
Healthy Granola Bars by Cookie and Kate
- 1 ¾ cups quick-cooking oats (or old-fashioned oats, pulsed briefly in a food processor or blender to break them up)
- 1 ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- ⅔ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon salt, to taste (decrease if your almond/peanut butter is salted)
- 1 cup creamy unsalted almond butter or peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
For complete directions, click the link above!
We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these activities and resources this week! Feel free to send us questions or suggestions for more activities at: email@example.com
Post written by Jess Prentice